*

Monday, December 26, 2016

Centennial 12

Ariel Got Married :)


That was definitely the highlight of the week.  I am very grateful that I was able to get permission to go.  I had to find a way to make it a missionary opportunity.  Luckily the fiance's family was not members so that worked.  One problem, they only spoke Spanish.  I tried though.  
I also went to the dentist this week which is always a blast.  I found out I chipped a tooth and that is why it was turning brown.  Phew it was not a cavity I am still cavity free *fist pump* 
The elders accidentally went tracting in our area.  They found someone of course though.  I feel like people are starting to think we don't do anything because we never find people or end up teaching lessons but other people always are finding.  Anyway the guy is super cool and sounded interested; we have another lesson with him this week so we will see what happens.  
It snowed this week and got to the negatives in the same day.  Since there was snow we were not allowed to drive, but we had to be out and working, so that was cold.  I am still alive and have all of my fingers.  
Another day we felt prompted to go visit a potential investigator.  We arrived at a very interesting time.  At first we could not find the house so we started just walking around the neighborhood.  We ended up close to a house and every one was dressed like they were from the 70's. We looked at each other and we were like, "no, it wouldn't be." It was.  We found the house we wanted to find.  
 
The Rice's dog killed one of their chickens while we were there.  That was exciting.  She had killed eleven other chickens and there where two left now there is one.  There dog is thirsty for chicken blood.  She like, hopped the fence and everything. 
 We took a picture with all of our crazy socks. 
All of the presents that we got for salvation army(they were 8000 short of their goal for the year so they asked for help)
Our tree

No comments:

Post a Comment