*

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Centennial 18

Our half district photo

 You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone

Well I am actually going to be leaving the Littleton Stake.  I will be heading out to Craig, Colorado and Baggs, Wyoming tomorrow morning.  I am going to miss Littleton but I guess I had to leave eventually.  It is colder up there and I will miss the 70 degree weather. I do however get to be companions with Sister Herring.  For those of you who do not remember she was my MTC companion, so that will be crazy. It will be fun to see how we have changed in the last 6 months. We are being white washed by elders. [Whitewashed means all new missionaries instead of one that hasn't been there as long staying].
This week we taught Kamelena the gospel of Jesus Christ. She seemed to enjoy it.  The girls her age know a lot of information about the gospel and they love to share it.  I think Kamelena might find it a little intimidating.  She is quickly becoming friends with the other girls though so that is good. 
This week we taught Nathan the importance of coming to church, praying, and reading the scriptures. Spiritual CPR it works.  We also taught him about callings in the church.  Before he thought that they are kind of like levels that you work up too. The highest being the prophet. We figured we should clarify.  
We have been working with this less active named Carrie she is super awesome.  We have been teaching her the missionary lessons.  On Wednesday we felt like we should talk about the temple and families.  We ended up answering a question that she had asked her home teacher the night before. It was awesome. She even ended up coming to church on Sunday.  
I hope you all have a crazy awesome week.
 
The Massey family(members that we did FHE with every week)

No comments:

Post a Comment