*

Monday, April 24, 2017

Craig 12


Wild Horses and Coke Ovens 

A member in the First Ward has wanted to take us to see wild horses for a while; and a few weeks ago we tried and it snowed.  This time it finally worked out though.  It was super fun.  That reminds me it snowed this week :)  
Transfer news came this week.  Sister Herring is going to be heading off to Fruita.  I will be staying in Craig and Steamboat (the Elders in Craig will be taking over Baggs :( ).  I will also be training which is kind of exciting. 
Frank's crazy exciting spiritual experience.  He was working out and lifting.  He prayed to have the power of Sampson and basically he did.  Not quite, but still, he was able to do six reps of 230 on a machine after he had like done 300 reps of everything else.  He also was able to make it to a baptism on Saturday and loved it. 
I was able to go to Baggs for church this Sunday. A member of the 1st Ward came with me and then Sister Herring stayed in Craig with Sister Prescott.  That way we were able to hit two wards at once.  Baggs is wonderful and I am going to miss it even though we only go like once a month. 
I hope you all have a great week :) 
Sister Holcomb

No comments:

Post a Comment