*

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Craig 13

I Love Kum n Go*
 
Well my new companion is absolutely wonderful.  She is from California and went to school at UVU for 3 years.  She is majoring in Psychology. Her favorite missionary activity is tracting.
Well Denese officially moved to Oregon this week.  She said she is really happy she met us and she loves the gospel.  She wants to meet with missionaries in Oregon so that is exciting.  She loves to share the gospel with everyone.  She is super excited to tell her grandson about it.  She will be missed.
Frank is doing well. He came to church this week and enjoyed it.  We taught him about the priesthood and prophets this week. 
I love you guys and hope you have a great week.
Sister Holcomb
 
*I made a joke last week with sister Herring that I would make it my subject line.  There are three in Craig and the new one is probably like the most up kept place in Craig. It is really nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment