*

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Craig 16

IT SNOWED :-)

It snowed on Tuesday-Thursday so that was super exciting. I think I might have been the only person that was super happy about it but it was awesome. 
We were able to meet with Frank this morning in Steamboat.  It has been a while and it was super awesome.  He knows that it is true and he wants to be baptized.  He is still worried about commitment but at the end of the lesson he was like, "I basically just need to decide and I know what I want to do" so that was awesome.  Shout out to Brother Rice and J'Lea for driving us because we are out of miles.  They are the best. 
Walter is still doing well.  He passed his baptism interview on Friday. He got super sick though so he was not able to make it to church.  He is really awesome and is already able to see how much the gospel is helping him and how it can help him. 
No one that we are teaching showed up to church yesterday but we did have three less-active families that we are teaching come and that was wonderful.  Bobbie Harper came and she says to tell everyone on my email list hi from her.  Then the Oneys made it and they have not come in a while so that was super exciting.  Then the Miller family came. 
I hope you all have a super fantastic week.

No comments:

Post a Comment