*

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Littleton 3


Well this week was exciting.
First things first we went to Target.
 
We got 5 people to commit to baptism so hopefully that works out.

I got to drive on Wednesday and Saturday. I was on an exchange with a Tongan and a Samoan.  They could not drive so I did.  I am slightly concerned that I will loose that privilege.  The thing that tracks our driving screamed at me that I was aggressive driving.  I have not gotten called about it so I think I am in the clear.    

We went on exchanges and the family we ate dinner with had a three year old daughter.  We became best friends.  She ended up crying when I left.  I miss kids.

I also learned this week that I cannot speak Spanish at all.  I just cannot form the words for the life of me.  My mouth just does not let me do it especially names.

Oh our toilet is crazy weird. It had this problem when we first moved in of that we would have to flush it one time so it would start thinking about it then about the amount of time we took to wash our hands we could flush it again and it would work.  Then the person who we are living with dad came over to "fix it."  He made it worse.  Now we have to manually flush it you could say or at least manually fill up the talk on the back with water after we flush it so the next time it works.  It is a good thing we always had that messed up toilet so I knew how to somewhat fix one and how they worked.  My companion was very impressed and is writing her family about how I know how a toilet works so I could save us.  

My ward mission leader gave Sister Davies and I some cake and chocolate milk because he knows how much we love those things.  :)

On preparation day we were supposed to go play dart wars which is like lazer tag but with nerf guns.  The zone leaders cancelled it though.  Instead we played basketball and volleyball.  Actually that is a lie I watched everyone play basketball.  Then we went to target which was the best.

Well we left the mission.  #oops...actually the companion I am on an exchange with had a doctors appointment out of the mission, so it was approved by the president.

I will send pictures next week because the computer I am on does not have a place to put the card.

I think that is it.

I love you guys

1 comment:

  1. Awesome entry! Oh the joys of being a missionary! As long as you don't end up having to put your hand down the toilet - all should be good!?! 😳

    ReplyDelete