*

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Littleton 2


First the most important thing is that Liam Payne's Birthday is this week so you guys need to party it up for me.
I made it a month YAY.  My companion wrote a nice message on the mirror congratulating me.
This week we had a meeting so I got to see my companion from the MTC that was great.  My companion is also a STL so I get sent on exchanges a lot.  I only went on one this week. 
This week two sisters had to be sent home so that is super sad.  It also means that we have a new sister in our zone and she is super fun. 
I found out that my companion is in a Mormon message. "What family means" you should all watch it.  It's super cute. 
 I do not really remember what happened.  I know I am boring :/
I mean I knocked on some doors.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment