*

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

MTC 3

August 4, 2016
Hi

Overall I am doing great.  I have moments where I am home sick but not
too bad.  Never to the point I would want to go home.  It is crazy to
think it has already been a week.  I love and miss you guys.  Also my
watch is not working so I will probably send it home so you can fix it
or something because I can do nothing about it.  Also can you
send me a list of what the essential oils I have are for because I
forgot.
 Six members from my district are going to Colorado the other girls are going to Mississippi and the 4 other boys are going to New York 

(So, Ana said she wrote a giant email, but it got deleted or something? and then she couldn't remember all of it so she kept the second one short-lol.  Also, Ana is on the left-wearing glasses, she does have glasses but mostly wears her contacts so that might throw some of off)

Oh, and there was this correspondence with Brian:

(from Brian): Ha!  This made me laugh out loud Ana.  Someone wants to make you feel at home in the MTC!  Thanks for sending pics of your district.  They all look like missionaries ;)  I see you are wearing your glasses.  Let me know if you need more contacts.
Have u been getting the letters I've been sending through dearelder.com?
It's great to hear from you!  Sounds like you are adapting well.  Keep up the good work!
XOXO XxoO XOXo
Dad
(from Ana): Guess what we had for dinner Sunday it made me think of you

No comments:

Post a Comment