*

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Craig 18


 (a picture sent from a member of Ana's ward)

Uncompadre???

Well, I am officially leaving Craig. I will probably cry at some point.  I am going to uncompadre (I have no idea how to spell it but will probably learn at some point). No one in Craig seems to have heard of where it is. I guess I will find out tomorrow.  [After a little sleuthing I found out it's Uncompaghre]. Today has been crazy busy.  I am attempting to pack and say goodbye to all the members and everyone.  Then it is also my birthday so everyone wants me to come over and have cake.  I don't think I will ever get around to packing.  I am super excited for a new adventure somewhere and all of the people I am going to meet. 
We found so many new investigators this weeks it was crazy.  Someone stopped us on the street and said, "Are you guys with a church?" and we were like, "yes."  He said, "oh, can I learn more about it? I am looking for a church."  We said, "of course you can."  Another man we met said, "I have been looking for a church to bring my family to, can I come to yours?" and we said, "yes." 
Walter is doing great.  He is getting baptized on Saturday and I am super bummed that I will miss it.  I am sure it will be amazing and I am super excited for him.  His family is coming down from Wyoming and everything.
Sister Perez's Birthday was on Thursday so that was fun.  We had a little party in District meeting.  Basically we sang "happy birthday" but it was fun.  We didn't have a dinner that night so we went to the killer Mexican Restaurant.  The waiter kept trying to flirt with Sister Perez and it was super funny.  We ended up getting a free dessert from him though so it was great.  We debated leaving a pass a long card with the elders number on it. 

I hope you all have a great week 

1.The Elders for my birthday just brought me a KFC container filled with a bunch of inside jokes. 
2. The district(except Elder Sanders he did not want in on the picture)



No comments:

Post a Comment