*

Monday, August 21, 2017

Uncompahgre 11

Looks Like Firebending is Back On

Well the eclipse was super exciting.  We laid on the Pulsipher's trampoline and ate french bread; it was a blast.   
Mitch is doing great. Yesterday he told us the he feels like he has walked onto a football field with the lights on.  The gospel is just so clear and makes sense.  It is so simple and is just the greatest thing ever.  
Mike this week ended up moving out of his old house and is renting a room from Mitch.  They have little study sessions every night where they study the things that Mitch is learning.  They are just both so excited.  Mike also has read half of Preach My Gospel. He mentioned it yesterday and was like, "Oh, it says that in your book." and we were like, "What?"  He said, "You did that one lesson with me on charity so now I read the entire chapter on Christlike attributes and I also just started reading it. I am about half way."  I think they might study more then we do. They only study what we have taught Mitch though when they study together.  

I hope you all have a great week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment