*

Monday, August 28, 2017

Uncompahgre 12

 Uncompahgre is Family

Well we got transfer news.  I will be leaving for Gunnison tomorrow.  I don't think anyone was expecting me to leave but that's what is happening. I am super sad to leave Uncompahgre but I am sure I will love Gunnison too.  Sister Thompson told me that it is already getting cold and they have to scrape frost off their car in the morning. That means that snow is coming soon which will be amazing. I will be with Sister Thompson.  She is super sweet. We have been on exchanges before.  Her companion is also going home this week so we get to spend today together too.  She is being super awesome and helping me to clean out the apartment and pack. I really don't remember a lot of what happened this week. After this weekend everything is a blur.
Mike and Mitch are doing great. Mitch is super excited to be baptized.  We taught the Word of Wisdom this week and he smokes.  We told him that as homework we wanted him to make a plan. He said "I already know. The goal is to get baptized on September 16th the plan is to stop smoking and trust that God will help me."  Mike just loves learning and the gospel.  
Chuck is starting to study his scriptures more.  We taught a lesson on scripture study and have really been focusing on finding the principle in what we read and how we can apply it to our own lives.   

I hope you all have a fantastic week.

No comments:

Post a Comment