*

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Centennial 1

Cornerstone Park
[this is a picture from Ana's USU best friend's mom to me- Ana and someone from Kate's home ward met on exchanges <3]
 
I am not sure what to say.  I am still trying to get over the fact that Charlie Puth was at USU last Friday and I missed it. 

Conference this week end was really great though.  I found it so interesting that they focused so much on the gospel of Jesus Christ and the plan of happiness because that is basically what we focus on as missionaries. 

It was hard to say goodbye to Sister Davies I am very grateful that I get to see her all the time.  Even though we do not really get to talk for that long though. 

I miss Bowles Grove (especially Ariel ;))but the members in Cornerstone Park are nice.  I also drive every where now which is exciting so I will not forget how to drive.  

My new district leader is from Minnesota so that is cool. 

A lot of drama is going down with the investigators in Bowles Grove as of Sunday night so we will see what happens with that.    

There is this really amazing smoothie shop in my area now.  This could be bad for my finances but I don't feel bad about it because smoothies are healthy.  I think that it is probably a good thing that I have never been to Jamba juice otherwise my smoothie shop love would have started long ago and I would have no money.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment