*

Monday, July 31, 2017

Uncompahgre 8

I Thought it Was a Dead Cat But it is Just a Pile of Poop!

Well I kind of lost track of time so this will probably be a little short. 
I went on exchanges in Gunnisen and we helped at the assisted living center and helped them play bingo.  That was super fun.  
I also hit my year mark which is just crazy.  Elder Lunt from my MTC district is in my district so we took a picture.  I will have to send it next week.
MIKE IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON FRIDAY!!! I am only a little excited. He also asked if he could teach the lesson this week because he had a friend that was really struggling and he wanted to share the gospel with him.  We said of course. The friend didn't end up coming but we ended up talking about humility and it was a great lesson.  His mom also sat in again which was awesome.  
Chuck came to church again and loved it.  
Also we saw an entire rainbow.  Like we could see the full arch and see where both ends touched the ground it was amazing.  
Have a great week.
--
Sister Holcomb

No comments:

Post a Comment